- GE Appliances, a Haier company, is headquartered at Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky. GE Appliances employs approximately 12,000 employees worldwide, including 6,000 at headquarters.
- GE Appliances had annual revenue of $6.4 billion in 2016.
- Charles “Chip” Blankenship is the President and CEO.
Appliance Park is 900-acre facility that houses executive offices, manufacturing operations, a technology and engineering center, industrial design operations and the largest distribution warehouse in the company’s network.
Today, Appliance Park produces washing machines and dryers, air conditioners, dishwashers and bottom freezer refrigerators.
Additional Manufacturing Sites
GE Appliances also operates manufacturing facilities in four additional states:
- Decatur, Alabama – producing top freezer refrigerators
- LaFayette, Georgia – producing cooking products*
- Selmer, Tennessee – producing Monogram built-in refrigerators*
- Camden, South Carolina – producing refrigeration products
* Wholly owned subsidiaries of GE Appliances