From new configurations to new technology, Lee Lagomarcino, Marketing Director of Refrigerators, is available for interviews on the latest trends in refrigerators and freezers. Follow along on @GEAppliancesPR or contact us if you'd like a one-on-one interview.
- Connected refrigerators. Owners found scheduling hot water for coffee a compelling reason to connect. Connections tripled when it came to our Refrigerators with K-Cup Brewing System.
- Depth perception. Counter-depth refrigerators, which give the clean look of a built-in without the price tag, continue to rise in popularity.
- Cutting-edge technology. By partnering with companies like Google and Amazon, we're able to keep the technology on our refrigerators fresh. Owners can check their fridge temperature or simply ask if their ice maker is full by voice.
- The latest in finishes. The market is split when it comes to finishes - one-third of shoppers prefer Stainless, one-third Matte, while the remaining third are opting for high gloss finishes like Black Stainless.
- Upright freezers that act like fridges. We've taken consumer feedback and redesigned our upright freezers with improved lighting and better storage.