LOUISVILLE, Ky., Feb. 9, 2021 — CAFÉ™ appliances will debut a lineup of new products for 2021 in an immersive, virtual environment at the 2021 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show February 9-12. The brand will offer a trend-forward point of view on kitchen design, appliance finishes and hardware for the new year and beyond with four gorgeous kitchens. Dynamic live sessions and video content are sure to inspire creativity and spark conversation, including a new partnership with French cookware manufacturer, Le Creuset.
“CAFÉ continues to lead the category, bringing trusted performance and a range of customizable appliances built for those who design their kitchens as a reflection of their personal style,” said Wayne Davis, senior brand director, CAFÉ. “From traditional to contemporary design styles, unique hardware and built-in options, CAFÉ appliances allow owners to create a highly personalized kitchen experience. With the introduction of our small appliances we continue to elevate the home experience with style and performance our owners have come to expect from the brand.”
New Products for 2021 Created to be Distinct by Design:
- CAFÉ 30" Smart Built-In Convection Double Wall Oven in Modern Glass (available April 2021, $4,443 suggested retail) Hey Alexa, open the oven! This double wall makes the kitchen even more hands-free with technology that gives you the ability to open the oven with your voice or your elbow. This sleek, handle-free built-in also features precision cooking modes that take oven capabilities to new heights, like dehydrate and no preheat air fry mode. The industry-first in-oven camera can be viewed on any smart device, making multi-tasking a breeze and freeing you from the need to stand in the kitchen to watch the soufflé rise.
- CAFÉ 48” Dual Fuel Commercial Style Range (available April 2021, MSRP $10,999 - $11,199) Customization meets ultimate cooking performance in the striking new CAFÉ 48” Dual Fuel Commercial Style Range. Not only is its appearance swoon-worthy, but the versatile cooktop makes it easy to simmer and sear like a pro. Ensure your dishes turn out perfectly every time through a thermostatically controlled griddle, a powerful multi-ring burner and an Inspiral burner that offers exceptionally even heat distribution. Both ovens offer a connected temperature probe and precision cooking modes such as no-preheat air fry. Available in matte black, matte white and stainless steel, you can customize your range to match your kitchen fixtures by choosing one of four unique hardware options. Also available as a 48” cooktop.
- New Undercounter Cold Storage CAFÉ is rolling out two gorgeous flexible cold storage options for the savvy entertainer in 2021. The brand will introduce two undercounter refrigerators beautiful enough to be a showpiece in the kitchen and bar, adding customization and design options to an area of the kitchen that is typically more about function than style. Both feature a brilliant LED light panel on the back wall overlaid with an Art Deco-inspired geometric pattern to beautifully illuminate the contents of the refrigerator. And, built-in WiFi means that both refrigerators integrate with the SmartHQ app so you can perform functions like the dimming the light wall or remotely manage temperature settings from your phone. Both refrigerators are available in all four finishes to complement existing CAFÉ appliances, including matte white, matte black, stainless steel and Modern Glass with customizable hardware options.
- Wine Center (available now, $2,699-$2,799 suggested retail) features two temperature zones and can chill up to eight 1.5-liter magnum bottles of wine or prosecco without scratching the label or sacrificing space on the other shelves.
- Beverage Center (available now, $2,199-$2,299) has large capacity storage to hold four 1.5L magnums, 14 bottles or 126 cans.
CAFÉ Kitchens at KBIS 2021
Four distinct kitchens will highlight the latest design trends while demonstrating how CAFÉ appliances serve as a canvas for your own creativity.
- The Endless Optimist features bold, expressive colors with a play on color and pattern to infuse fun and energy into the space and is paired with the CAFÉ matte white professional collection appliances with brushed bronze hardware.
- Mindful Escapism taps into our desire for space in our home that is almost therapeutic with its soft glow and chameleon-like finishes. The glass finish of the Modern Glass appliances reflects the luminescent surfaces with an easy cleanability that sparkles. CAFÉ kitchen designer TK Wismer expects to see a lot of unique finishes that respond to light at KBIS 2021.
- Desert Daydream offers a fresh take on mixed metals, another trend Wismer expects to see this year. The space features natural earthen finishes and has a warming glow when paired with CAFÉ stainless steel appliances with brushed copper hardware.
- Midnight Luxe is a rich tone-on-tone look that pairs the new commercial range in matte black finish with a flat black hardware slated for availability in 2021. The sophisticated and dramatic aesthetic brings luxury to day or evening in a space that is an entertainer’s dream.
To book a media tour for KBIS 2021, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the CAFÉ brand and available products, visit cafeappliances.com or follow @cafeappliances on Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube.
About GE Appliances
GE Appliances strives to make the world a better place and is committed to leading in the U.S. communities where its 14,000 employees live and work. A purpose-rooted and passion-driven organization, GE Appliances believes there is always a better way. Headquartered in Louisville, Ky., products are sold under the Monogram®, CAFÉ™, GE Profile™, GE® Appliances, Haier, and Hotpoint® brands. Its appliances, which are in half of all U.S. homes., include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners, water filtration systems, water heaters and small appliances. For more information, visit www.geappliancesco.com