Louisville, KY — Jan. 22, 2024 — GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions, announced the launch of a new commercial HVAC solution at the 2024 Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Expo in Chicago. The VRF MRV-5H is a new generation dual heat pump, dual heat recovery system offering high efficiency and superior comfort for multi-room commercial spaces.
The MRV-5H system consists of an outdoor unit with a powerful, high-efficiency full DC inverter compressor and fan motor that powers a variety of indoor units. This allows for maximum output and quick heating or cooling of each indoor space.
“The benefits of VRF technology are seemingly endless, whether that be in the hospitality sector, schools, offices and more,” said Courtney Gardner, senior manager of VRF at GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “From remote service monitoring to superior comfort, we’re thrilled to be proving what is possible with the launch of the MRV-5H.”
Features of the new VRF MRV-5H on display in booth S7162 include:
- A single chassis module up to 20T
- A unified chassis design that can be used for heat pump or heat recovery
- An expanded operation range from −22oF to 122oF
- Premium heating performance for low ambient applications
- Convenient and flexible installation with extended pipe length that allows the indoor units to be placed farther from the outdoor units
- Testing to ensure latest DOE and AHRI standards and regulations are met
- Factory-integrated controls with BMS, meaning no adapters required
- Full line of indoor units and controls for residential and commercial applications
The VRF MRV-5H comes with additional advantages, such as Multi-Link Technology, which reduces the amount of labor time spent installing communication wires between indoor units on a VRF system. It also boasts a four-way heat exchanger and a service-friendly design, including hinged electrical and control panels.
“With the design of this system, we’ve done our best to make installation, diagnostics, maintenance and repairs as easy as possible,” said Gardner.
AHR Expo attendees can meet the VRF team and speak with product experts at GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions booth S7162.
About GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions
GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions is dedicated to serving the unique needs of the plumbing, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industry. The division offers total property solutions from trusted brands, GE®, Haier and Hotpoint. Its robust product portfolio includes water heaters, water filtration, commercial HVAC, and ductless heating and cooling for light commercial and residential use. GE Appliances has never been in a stronger position to serve distributors, wholesalers and contractors with real-life solutions and the support they need. For more information, visit https://www.geappliancesairandwater.com.