LOUISVILLE, Ky., February 6, 2023— GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air and Water Solutions, is set to exhibit at AHR Expo in booth C7209. Among its comprehensive lineup of residential and light commercial ducted and ductless HVAC, water heating and water filtration solutions, the company will display three, newly available product lines at the show:
- GE Appliances Residential Ducted HVAC: The now-available product line, designed to reduce installation time for pros and energy bills for consumers, includes gas furnaces, packaged units, air conditioners, heat pumps, air handlers and evaporator coils.
- GE Zoneline UltimateV12: Designed, engineered and assembled in Selmer, Tenn., the UltimateV12 is the next generation of VTAC. With easy installation and quiet, reliable performance innovations, these units are ideal for hospitality and light commercial applications.
- RealMAX atmospheric gas water heaters: Made in Camden, South Carolina, the line offers real capacity – a true 30, 40 or 50 gallons based on the model.
“This year, we’re really expanding on our commitment to the pro,” said Jim Skaggs, vice president of sales for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “We believe that will be evident in not only the quality of the solutions we’re bringing to market and our booth experience, but also through the launch of our HVAC dealer program.”
AHR Expo attendees can meet the team and speak with product experts at GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions booth C7209. Other in-booth and show experiences include:
- Technology-oriented Education Session: GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions and Lumenant, LLC will discuss the importance of software in assisted living environments for facility managers, contractors and distributors on Monday, Feb. 6 from 3-3:30 p.m. in Room B312, presented by Women in HVACR.
- Pro Solutions Partner Program: Launching at AHR Expo, the HVAC-focused dealer program offers financing, co-op marketing support, extended labor warranties and more to help ensure dealer success. Talk to a rep at booth C7209 to learn more.
- Pro Shop: The in-booth “toolbox” experience gives contractors the chance to take a look inside products to see just how pro-centric they really are.
Visit geappliancesairandwater.com for more information.
About GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions
GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions is dedicated to serving the unique needs of the plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning industry. The division offers total property solutions from trusted brands, GE®, Haier and Hotpoint. Its robust product portfolio includes water heaters, water filtration, HVAC, and ductless heating and cooling for light commercial and residential use. GE Appliances has never been in a stronger position to serve distributors, wholesalers and contractors with real-life solutions and the support they need. For more information, visit www.geappliancesairandwater.com.
About GE Appliances
At GE Appliances we make the world a better place, and our team is committed to leading in the communities where we live and work. Today, our appliances are in 50 percent of all U.S. homes, and our business is committed to serving every family in the country. We are a purpose-rooted and passion-driven organization that believes there is always a better way. We manufacture and sell products under the Monogram®, Café™, GE Profile™, GE®, Haier, and Hotpoint brands. Our products include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners and water filtration systems. For more information on our company, brands, and corporate citizenship, visit www.geappliancesco.com.