Louisville, KY — Jan. 22, 2024 — During its third appearance at the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Expo since the division’s launch in 2021, GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions will display new and recently launched pro-centric innovations across its extensive portfolio of residential and commercial HVAC, water heating, water filtration and water softeners.
“The breadth of SKUs we have to offer the industry is expanding,” said Stephen Fetterman, executive director for GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions. “AHR is always a key time to let these innovations shine with our commitment to serving plumbing, heating and HVAC, and mechanical distributors and contractors across multiple product lines.”
New and recent industry-leading innovations that will be on display in the GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions booth S7162 include:
- Full Residential HVAC Portfolio: Designed for pros by pros, our full line of ducted and ductless equipment has features that are easy to install, easy to service, and easy to own. The line includes gas furnaces, packaged units, air conditioners, heat pumps, side discharge heat pumps, air handlers, evaporator coils, and a full line of single & multi zone ductless units.
- GE Electric Water Heater With FlexibleCAPACITY™: Units include the industry’s first and only built-in electronically controlled mixing valve, which allows homeowners to choose from three capacity settings to enjoy up to 60% additional hot water* while boasting a best-in-class first-hour rating.
- GE RealMAX Water Heater Portfolio: GE’s RealMAX line provides industry leading performance with real capacity and a maximum first hour rating with a solution for nearly every application. GE’s RealMAX line includes electric, atmospheric gas, and is now expanding to include power vent and ultra low NOx tanked solutions.
- GE Profile Smart Water Valve with Integrated Advanced Filtration: This innovative valve allows homeowners to remotely monitor water usage and shut water off to the entire home safeguarding from water leaks. Integrated advanced filtration reduces sand, sediment, chlorine taste and odor throughout the home.
- GE Profile Professional Smart Valve Water Softeners: Designed with heavy-duty metal fittings and separated resin and brine tanks, 45,000 to 55,000 grain capacity ensures one product is capable of softening water for any size household. Equipped with a Smart Water Valve Powered by Smart HQ to remotely monitor water usage and shut water off to the entire home safeguarding from water leaks.
- Hotpoint Ductless: The mini-split system features environmentally compliant R-32 refrigerant and high-performance inverter technology, keeping indoor temperatures consistent in almost any climate at an accessible price point.
- GE Zoneline PTAC: The Zoneline PTAC line is advancing with the addition of inverter technology in select models to allow for quieter and more efficient operation.
*This is compared to water heaters without a mixing valve at 120°F set and 58°F water temperature.
About GE Appliances Air & Water Solutions
GE Appliances, a Haier company, Air & Water Solutions is dedicated to serving the unique needs of the plumbing, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industry. The division offers total property solutions from trusted brands, GE®, Haier and Hotpoint. Its robust product portfolio includes water heaters, water filtration, commercial HVAC, and ductless heating and cooling for light commercial and residential use. GE Appliances has never been in a stronger position to serve distributors, wholesalers and contractors with real-life solutions and the support they need. For more information, visit https://www.geappliancesairandwater.com.