GE Appliances, a Haier company, will showcase the hottest innovations in cold storage for 2020 with new multi-door configurations in GE Profile™ and CAFÉ™ made for the way we live at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS Booth #C6331) in Las Vegas, Nev. January 21 – 23.
Flexible temperature zones made for modern life
Life isn’t static, and neither are our refrigerators. We make refrigerators that flex to accommodate the busy and ever-changing lives of the people who use them.
- New 4-door configurations in GE Profile and CAFÉ: Featuring an added temperature-controlled drawer, these new refrigerators can store everything from party platters to pizzas and everyday snacks and drinks. Removable bins and dividers keep everything sorted for easy access. See it at KBIS on the Café Smart 4-Door French-Door Refrigerator and the GE Profile Smart 4-Door French-Door Refrigerator with Door in Door
- A Quad-Door configuration sized for the American market: CAFÉ will debut the all new WIFI-enabled Café Smart Quad-Door Refrigerator at KBIS, the first to fit a standard American 70” cabinet cutout. This Modern Glass refrigerator features a fully convertible temperature zone (easily re-sets from freezer to wine to fresh foods), to accommodate everything from a dinner party to a large grocery run, while tilt-out door bins, drawers and shelving keep everything organized complete with copper detailing that makes a luxury statement.
Hands-free autofill for the home kitchen
Sticky hands? Multi-tasking? No problem. With GE Appliances’ industry-exclusive hands-free autofill you can set it and forget it. Our sensor lets you walk away while your glass or water bottle fills. See it in action on select GE Profile and CAFÉ models.
Keep foods fresh longer
- Our unique Humidity Control System offers two distinct bins – a sealed, high-humidity bin that preserves leafy green vegetables longer, and a vented bin that provides the perfect environment to store fruits.
- The CAFÉ Smart 4-Door Refrigerator’s temperature control drawer includes a Soft Freeze mode (23 degrees Fahrenheit), which will extend the life of meat or keep ice cream scoopable in time for dessert.
More bins to corral the condiments and conquer the kid snacks
We know that clutter in the refrigerator leads to frustration, waste or worse, spills. That’s why all our refrigerators offer flexible shelving, clear bins and extra LED lighting. A few examples include:
- GE Profile’s Smart 4-Door French Door with Door in Door features rotating bins for easy access and three-tiered storage that can hold tall items.
- The Café Smart Quad-Door Refrigerator was designed with owners in mind. It is equipped with tilt-out door bins for smaller items, a slide-out shelf can be used as a wine rack or hold a 14” pizza, and five drawers, including one that can accommodate a full-sized turkey.
New LED light walls illuminate every corner of the refrigerator
Lighting is front and center, illuminating the contents of our refrigerators more brilliantly than ever before. LED light walls make it easy to find even the smallest items easily with an entire back wall of LEDs that illuminate the entire refrigerator with crisp, white light. See it on the GE Profile Smart 4-Door French-Door Refrigerator with Door In Door, Café Smart Quad-Door Refrigerator and others.