LOUISVILLE, Ky., Feb. 8, 2022 — GE Appliances (GEA), a Hair company, today unveiled a new lineup of GE Profile™ laundry and kitchen innovations rooted in technology advances that create modern solutions for modern lifestyles. These forward-thinking, problem-solving advances simplify the lives of consumers through voice, AI, and smart upgrades.
“GE Profile continues to integrate smart home technology into its appliances to ensure owners have a simpler and smarter cooking and cleaning experience,” said Todd Getz, executive brand director for GE Profile and GE brand. “From providing an industry-first, interactive laundry experience to AI technology that helps you cook your next meal, we’re proud to offer innovative appliances that help owners streamline everyday tasks.”
This is Smarter Cleaning.
- GE Profile™ is bringing laundry to life by unveiling its new portfolio of smart machines, featuring the Top Load 900 Series and Front Load 950 Series. The GE Profile Top Load 900 Series offers the first-ever washer with a built-in voice assistant that activates functions – from music streaming to checking the weather and setting clean cycles specific to the clothing being washed. The Front Load 950 washing machine is the only machine with an UltraFresh™ Vent that uses adaptive intelligence to learn consumer usage tendencies to maximize cleaning power and fabric care. (Top Load 900 Series available June 2022, $1,199 suggested retail and Front Load 950 available April 2022, $1,499 suggested retail)
- GE Profile™ UltraFresh™ System Dishwasher with Microban® Antimicrobial Technology with first-of-its-kind UltraFresh™ System that helps prevent the growth of odor-causing bacteria and protects high touch surfaces with antimicrobial technology. Additional features available through built-in Wi-Fi and compatibility with the SmartHQ app. (Available now, $1,199 suggested retail)
This is Smarter Cooking.
- GE Profile™ 30” Smart Built-In Convection Single Wall Oven with Side-Swing Doors equipped with a soft-close door that quietly shuts on its own to eliminate awkward reaching or slamming of doors. (Available now, $3,554 suggested retail)
- GE Profile™ Trattoria Pizza Oven that makes restaurant-caliber pizza, right from the range and heats twice as fast, giving consumers pizza they love in half the time. The oven also features different bake modes to ensure satisfaction for any pizza style preference (Artisan, New York, Frozen & Pan). (Available to reserve now, $2,999 suggested retail)
- GE Profile™ Kitchen Assistant is the latest version of the award-winning Kitchen Hub, a first-of-its-kind, over-the-range interactive smart kitchen and ventilation system. Now with a built-in microwave, the Kitchen Assistant boasts an additional third camera inside the oven, freeing you from standing in the kitchen to monitor your food. The third camera also uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) computer vision cooking technology to help owners select a recipe based on available ingredients detected by a camera, assist in detection of doneness of food items, adjust oven temperature and note any missing ingredients. (Available Q4 2022, $1,499 suggested retail)
For more information about GE Profile™ and its range of products, visit www.geappliances.com/ge/profile or follow @geprofileinnovationstudio on Instagram, Pinterest, or YouTube.
About GE Appliances
GE Appliances strives to make the world a better place and is committed to leading in the U.S. communities where its 14,000 employees live and work. A purpose-rooted and passion-driven organization, GE Appliances believes there is always a better way. Headquartered in Louisville, Ky., products are sold under the Monogram®, CAFÉ™, GE Profile™, GE® Appliances, Haier, and Hotpoint® brands. Its appliances, which are in half of all U.S. homes., include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners, water filtration systems, water heaters and small appliances. For more information, visit www.geappliancesco.com.