LOUISVILLE, Ky.—Sept. 1, 2020—Monogram® today introduced the new class of the Monogram Designer Council. Fifteen designers representing top-tier markets across the country were selected because each of them represents the essence of the brand – the Mark of Luxury You Can See and Feel™.
Over the next year, the luxury brand will work closely with high-end designers to achieve a seamless, contemporary feel for the collections through elevated craftsmanship, meticulously selected materials and attention to every luxury detail.
“We brought the Monogram Designer Council together to cultivate a vision on everything from the design of our products to the experience of ownership. Monogram has a rich history, and it’s an exciting time to engage these talented designers as we continue building Monogram into a brand experience that their clients and our customers can see and feel,” said Julie Burns, executive director, Monogram. “We are committed to the design community, and it’s their attention to every luxury detail that sets these designers apart and makes them the perfect fit for our brand.”
The Monogram Designer Council, started in 2019, was created to serve as the consultative voice for the brand decisions. Designers will serve as brand advisors to Monogram and receive hands on education, product engagement, and partnership opportunities in their market and nationally, starting with a virtual Brand Immersion on September 29.
The new members of the Monogram Designer Council are:
- Bridgette Boylan, Boylan Interiors, Atlanta, Nashville and Charlotte markets
- Jeanne Chung, Cozy Stylish Chic Blog, Los Angeles market
- Miranda Cullen, Duet Design Group, Denver market
- Christian Daw, Christian Daw Design and Company, Washington, DC market
- Sandra Diaz Velasco, EOLO Designs, Miami market
- Kristen Forgione, The Lifestyled Co, Phoenix market
- Garrison Hullinger, Garrison Hullinger Interior Design, Portland and Seattle markets
- Tracy Lynn, Tracy Lynn Studio, Southern California
- Justine Macfee, Catherine Macfee Interior Design, Northern California market
- Nina Magon, Contour Interior Design, Houston market
- Denise McGaha, Denise McGaha Interiors, Dallas market
- Bob Ostrowski, AlliKristé Custom Cabinetry, Tampa market
- Rose Ott, Rose Ott Design, New York market
- Amy Storm, Amy Storm and Company, Chicago market
- Donna Venegas, Venegas and Company, Boston market
Monogram® takes pride in its quality and artistry, crafting appliances that are expertly engineered and purposefully designed with a minimalist elegance that reflects the feedback, personality and lifestyles of owners with distinctive tastes. With an uncompromising attention to every detail, every material and every industry-exclusive, award-winning feature, Monogram Appliances Elevate Everything™ in the kitchen. For more information on Monogram ranges, cooktops, microwaves, pizza ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, wine reserves, dishwashers and compactors, visit www.monogram.com. Learn more about the Monogram Designer Council and the designers at https://www.monogram.com/creative-partners/designer-council/.