LOUISVILLE, Ky.—February 18, 2019—Monogram® will reveal the future of modern luxury appliances with the introduction of two new collections at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) 2019. The ultrapremium brand worked closely with high-end designers to achieve a seamless, contemporary feel through elevated craftsmanship, meticulously selected materials and attention to every luxury detail. KBIS marks the first unveiling of Monogram’s new collections to the wider design community, and they will be the centerpiece of its artfully designed booth.
“The trend we’re seeing in luxury kitchen environments is a move toward a minimalist appearance that exemplifies modern living and contemporary design,” said Rebecca Alvord, principal industrial designer, Monogram. “With these new and inspired collections, we’re moving toward a sleeker look that is embodied by elevated craftsmanship and materials which will blend more seamlessly with adjacent cabinetry.”
Monogram’s Professional Collection achieves the perfect blend of traditional and modern with the use of bold edge-to-edge handles, gleaming stainless steel and rich interactive graphical displays. Large windows and minimal use of knobs mean the collection can elevate any kitchen design with accents that unify with the overall desired aesthetic.
For those with a sleek design sensibility, Monogram’s Minimal Collection takes the use of clean lines and seamless integration even further with precisely machined metal framing and large windows. Knobs and handles are eliminated wherever possible with touch-to-open features and the use of Monogram’s unique LCD interactive display, both of which are exemplified in its push-touch oven that has no hardware at all.
For both collections, Monogram engineers drew inspiration from techniques and materials on high-end automobiles, opting to include precision-machined aluminum extrusions for virtually invisible seams. This specialized technique enables ultraflush installations with crisp edges and tight custom fits between appliances and surrounding cabinetry. Additionally, special attention has been placed on alignment of handles and screens across the collections’ products for perfect symmetry in increasingly popular side-by-side installations.
“Through our Monogram Design and Experience Centers in Chicago and Louisville, we have collaborated with top designers to ensure the details of these collections are flawless and flexible for the future of kitchen design,” said Edward Mammorella, commercial brand director, Monogram. “Our display at KBIS will reflect the artistry we have crafted into these new collections. And we’ll use the show as an opportunity to further explore every aspect of the design with the wider design community.”
Elevate Your Expectations at KBIS 2019
Monogram’s booth at KBIS was thoughtfully designed to bring the craftsmanship of its new collections to life in five distinct zones:
- Chef’s Kitchen: Explore and interact with the French-door wall oven and the new Monogram Hearth Oven, the ventless, handcrafted, built-in electric cooking appliance that brings the performance and results of wood-fired ovens into the home.
- Bespoke Area: Visualize the future of appliance design and explore the possibilities for customizing appliance finishes to perfectly match the aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Butler’s Pantry: Maximize space while staying on point with the design in this area dedicated to multiuse, under-the-counter appliances.
- Professional Kitchen: See how to achieve a perfect blend of modern lines with traditional elements with this transitional collection of appliances accentuated by multiple backdrops and cabinetry styles.
- Minimal Kitchen: View the epitome of seamless design achieved through an ultramodern look highlighted by the expansive use of glass. Monogram will host a cocktail bar in this area each afternoon of the show, allowing visitors to preview and test the Forge heated spherical ice press designed for whiskey connoisseurs and professional mixologists.
Monogram will also feature the latest 5-in-1 wall ovens with built-in Advantium Technology in both collections, giving visitors a taste of how the luxury brand elevates both design and modern cooking.
The new Monogram collections will be available for order in early 2020. Learn more about Monogram’s luxury creations that Elevate Everything™ at monogram.com.
Monogram® takes pride in its quality and artistry, crafting appliances that are expertly engineered and purposefully designed with a minimalist elegance that reflects the feedback, personality and lifestyles of owners with distinctive tastes. With an uncompromising attention to every detail, every material and every industry-exclusive, award-winning feature, Monogram Appliances Elevate Everything™ in the kitchen. For more information on Monogram ranges, cooktops, microwaves, pizza ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, wine reserves, dishwashers and compactors, visit www.mongram.com.