LOUISVILLE, Ky., Jan. 21, 2020 – Monogram luxury appliances is set to reveal a new logo to kick off 2020 while it continues to elevate the cooking experience with the introduction of two newly designed collections: Statement and Minimalist. Inspired by professional culinary spaces highlighting precision-engineered details, the two distinct collections exceed expectations in style and performance.
With the new Mark of Luxury, the Statement Collection features edge-to-edge handles, polished stainless steel and rich interactive graphic displays. Its signature large windows and substantial knobs enrich the kitchen with brass accents that unify the overall design.
The Minimalist Collection’s streamlined design and precisely engineered metals create a contemporary yet functional aesthetic for those pursuing a sleek look. Expansive glass, flush installation, LCD screens and push-to-open oven doors eliminate the need for hardware.
Now in production, the new collections will be revealed at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas, Nev., January 21-23. Show attendees will get a first look at the new products inside the expansive GE Appliances booth, which will feature custom-curated vignettes imagined and brought to life by highly accomplished designer Richard Anuszkiewicz. Anuszkiewicz previously designed the Monogram display at KBIS 2019, where the space was named “Best Large Booth.”
“We worked closely with luxury designers to achieve a seamless, contemporary feel through elevated craftsmanship and meticulously selected materials,” said Keith Larsen, Executive Director of Monogram. “Using precision-engineered metal we are able to achieve ultraflush installations with crisp edges and tight custom fits between appliances and surrounding cabinetry. It’s that attention to every luxury detail, now with a touch of brass, which sets Monogram apart.”
Crafted with techniques and materials from the luxury automobile industry, every product in the Monogram portfolio is expertly engineered and meticulously designed. Whether consumers lean towards the Statement Collection for a more traditional style, or the on-trend Minimalist Collection’s sleek lines and contemporary feel, they will experience exceptional craftsmanship and cooking performance.
New Timeless and Elegant Enhancements to the Monogram Collections
- NEW! 30" Open Hearth Oven with a brushed brass finish is a showstopping kitchen feature that combines the top-tier performance of traditional coal- and wood-burning hearth ovens with the precision and ease of a luxury appliance. With rapid cooking times, a variety of cuisines – from pizza to roasted vegetables or whole fish – can be enjoyed sooner with ease and elegance. Available in early 2020, the oven features an independent deck and top heat, and an integrated oven ventilation system for simple installation.
- 30" Convection Steam Oven delivers new cooking results with the addition of steam to a kitchen staple. Equipped with easy-to-use preset modes, it makes high-quality steam cooking simple for any level of cooking experience. New to Monogram’s product lineup and available in mid-2020, this oven is complete with full steam cooking, True European convection, broil and combination cooking – making it an ideal addition to any kitchen.
- Available early 2020, the 30" Single Wall Oven, included in both the Minimalist and Statement Collections, offers a refreshed design with a 7" brilliant LCD screen that displays precision cooking modes, Direct Air convection, soft close hinges and self-clean smooth glide racks. The Minimalist collection offers a clean, handleless appearance with push and voice to open functionality.
- 30" French Door Wall Oven, available in mid-2020, gives consumers confidence in their cooking without sacrificing their desired style. Key features include 7" LCD display, guided cooking instruction with easy-to-use precision oven modes, Direct Air convection, twin fan convection, beautiful dual-cabinet French-style doors with easy single-hand opening, LED lighting, and self-clean smooth glide racks.
- The ultimate jewel for the centerpiece of the kitchen, Monogram’s 48" Pro Range establishes cooking connectedness in the kitchen with a versatile cooktop gilded with brass dual-stack and multi-ring high output burners and mixed metal knobs with a solid brass blade. An articulating 7" LCD display that rotates for optimal use, hot air fry settings, precision oven modes, custom accent lighting, soft close hinges and self-clean smooth-glide racks make this pro-range a coveted standout for any chef.
Media attending KBIS is asked to check in at the GE Appliances booth (C6631) for a personalized tour of Monogram to experience the elevated designs of famed designer Richard Anuszkiewicz and learn why celebrity chef Brian Malarkey chooses to cook with Monogram and
Partners featured inside the Monogram Experience at KBIS include:
- BENTWOOD CABINETRY – Showcasing new door styles, Monogram’s brand standards, Pearl and Cerused Walnut, customer cabinetry finishes and designer Richard Anuszkiewicz’s signature Richard Living Red Interiors. For more information on Bentwood Cabinetry, visit bentwoodkitchens.com.
- SAPIENSTONE COUNTERTOPS – Unveiling the new Basalt Black finish in the Butler’s Pantry as well as Monogram’s brand standards, polished Arabescato and Pietra Gray, in a 2” mitered edge detail. For more information on Sapienstone Countertops, visit sapienstone.com.
- GROTHOUSE SOLID WOOD SURFACES – A bespoke Parsons table pushing Grothouse lumber capability to new heights. Comprised of hand planed wenge wood with proprietary Durata finish, stainless steel with fully integrated Monogram appliances and inlay accents of Grothouse’s signature Anvil brass real metal finish. A one-of-a-kind piece with unparalleled craftsmanship. For more information on Grothouse Solid Wood Surfaces, visit glumber.com
- KALLISTA PLUMBING – The Statement kitchen displays the Bacifiore 30” polished hammered sink with Quincy Collection faucetry in exquisite unlacquered brass. For more information on Kallista Plumbing, visit kallista.com.
- ANN SACKS TILE – A statement hood designed by Richard Anuszkiewicz executing the Versailles antique mirror tile in a thought‐provoking manor, Python smoked antique mirror will shine in the Butler’s Pantry and the French bistro with Erose Grey Chevron Mosaic at the hearth oven and fire box. For more information on Ann Sacks Tile, visit annsacks.com.
- GALLEY SINKS – The Minimalist kitchen displays fine kitchen furniture in the 6’ galley dresser in polished eucalyptus wood with the unmatched function of the galley workstation sink. For more information on Gallery Sinks, visit thegalley.com.
- KRAVET FABRICS – The idea of the greatest showman would not be complete without a theater. Kravet high performance velvet drapery wraps the entire Monogram booth to give a warm theater, showman quality and feel. For more information on Kravet Fabrics, visit kravet.com.
- PHILLIP JEFFRIES WALLCOVERING – The Minimalist kitchen features the Deco Leaf abstract metal collection specialty metallic silver leaf wallcovering. For more information on Phillip Jeffries Wallcovering, visit https://www.phillipjeffries.com/
- LUKE LAMP CO. LIGHTING – The ever‐artistic Luke Lamp Co. is back to the Monogram booth again for 2020 with a dual pair of handcrafted brand new Surrey Sconce. For more information on Luke Lamp Co. Lighting, visit lukelampco.com.
- TEXTURES WOOD FLOORING – This boutique Nashville Company is bringing real wood floors to the Monogram booth experience with a 7” plank Northern Appalachian Walnut, live sawn in a butternut custom color and a 7” plank Northern Appalachian White Oak flooring in a warm whiskey barrel color. For more information on Textures Wood Flooring, visit texturesflooring.com.
- ARTERIORS LIGHTING / ACCESSORIES – Each distinct and special, the Aja Art Light, Anthony Shaded Sconce and Trapeze Sconce are featured in the booth, as well as a beautiful assortment of Arteriors decorative accessories and furnishings. For more information on Arteriors Lighting / Accessories, visit arteriorshome.com.
- LE CREUSET – An assortment of luxury enameled cast iron cookware in White with brass knobs, and new colors Black Metallic and Meringue Ombre. For more information on Le Creuset, visit lecreuset.com.
- SCALAMANDRE FABRICS – Straight from inspiration on the fashion runways, the Leopardo ivory gold and black completes the Monogram Statement kitchen banquette. For more information on Scalamandre Fabrics, visit scalamandre.com.
For more information about the Monogram brand and available products, visit monogram.com and follow @monogramappliances on Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube to experience the #MarkofLuxury.
About Monogram ®
Monogram® takes pride in its quality and artistry, crafting appliances that are expertly engineered and purposefully designed with a minimalist elegance that reflects the feedback, personality and lifestyles of owners with distinctive tastes. With an uncompromising attention to every detail, every material and every industry-exclusive, award-winning feature, Monogram Appliances Elevate Everything™ in the kitchen. For more information on Monogram ranges, cooktops, microwaves, pizza ovens, refrigerators, freezers, ice makers, wine reserves, dishwashers and compactors, visit www.monogram.com.