LOUISVILLE, Ky – Jan. 31, 2023 – 2022 marked the year many people returned to international travel to enjoy some of the world’s top visited destinations and cuisines following the COVID-19 pandemic. To highlight this renewed global perspective, Monogram™ will provide a luxury guided experience during the 2023 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) through the Monogram™ Osteria.
Top New Products:
- The star of the Osteria will undoubtedly be the Monogram Designer Collection x Richard T. Anuszkiewicz, available now. Created by renowned interior designer and Monogram Creative Director, Richard T. Anuszkiewicz, the collection has two aesthetics – Brass and Titanium - and features customizable options for ventilation hoods, refrigerator panels and handles that allow consumers to personalize their space. Inspired by fine jewelry, Richard designed each piece to have tailored and refined style and proportions.
The Booth Experience:
Monogram Osteria, located in the Monogram KBIS booth destination (#W3317), showcases the brand’s latest innovations and collaborative partnerships through variety of luxury living scenarios:
- The Bakery & Bar: Inspired by elements from the European countryside, this light and whimsical environment will transport you to your favorite Parisian Patisserie. With fluted cabinet detailing and delicately lit wall coverings, the bakery and bar will showcase the NEW 36” Built-In Induction Cooktop, Monogram’s 30" French Door Single Wall Oven, Custom Panel Double Drawer Refrigerator and more.
- The Luxe Kitchen: Featuring Monogram’s sleek kitchen features and the new Designer Collection in Brass, step into this farm-to-table inspired kitchen and discover the customizable offerings that can elevate your design possibilities. Experience the gold and polished hues of the Brass collection with offerings like the 48" Dual-Fuel Professional Range and Designer Collection - Brass Hood, as well as Monogram’s 30" Statement Collection Steam Oven. The Luxe Kitchen will also include the NEW 36” Integrated Bottom Freezer Refrigerator which can be installed flush with adjacent cabinetry.
- The Lucid Kitchen: This kitchen spotlights the bold finishes and cool undertones of Monogram’s new Titanium collection. The dark-charcoal tones and sleek lines of the Titanium collection will be displayed in Monogram’s 48" Pro Rangetop with Griddle, 30" Column Freezer, and more.
- The Wine Room: Passionate wine enthusiasts and collectors looking for versatile features coupled with sophisticated design, the wine room features brass mesh wall detailing that warmly welcomes you to experience how Monogram’s Integrated Wine Sommelier and 36" French Door Refrigerator subtly blend in with surrounding cabinets with customizable handles and a seamless, panel-ready design.
- The Courtyard: Guests are invited to take a respite from their busy day on the show floor and step into the Courtyard to be instantly transported to an Italian village and experience wine and food pairings created by Monogram’s first Culinary Director, Chef Edward Lee and sommelier Erik Segelbaum who serves as Monogram’s Wine Director.
“The Osteria is a curated environment that encompasses Monogram’s global perspective on the culinary experience and design,” said Julie Burns, executive director, Monogram. “Osteria is the evolution of our Villa Monogram experience in 2022 and our first take on fine dining and restaurant influence. Pulling inspiration from a holistic view in worldly travel, lifestyle and sophistication, we look forward to guiding our guests through this full immersive experience that engages the five senses.”
- KALLISTA: Monogram is joining design forces with Kohler, a global leader in the design and manufacturing of kitchen and bath products, to unveil complementary finishes at KBIS. The partnership delivers customization with appliance hardware designed to help consumers achieve their desired style aesthetic with matching hardware finishes across the kitchen. The collection will debut its collaboration with Kohler’s luxury brand, KALLISTA. The dark-charcoal muted tones and sleek lines of Monogram’s Titanium collections pairs with the cool undertones of KALLISTA’s Gunmetal, while the gold and polished hues of Monogram’s Brass collection complements the warmth of KALLISTA’s Unlacquered Brass finish.
- Keeler Brass Company: Monogram is also partnering with the Keeler Brass Company, one of the most renowned hardware brands in the U.S., to produce the handles in its Designer Collection. The handles feature striking finishes wrapped with sustainably sourced, Greenguard Gold Certified, durable leather with state-of-the-art decorative brass trim. The partnership embodies a shared dedication to quality craftsmanship and a long history in the luxury space.
To experience the Monogram Osteria and book a booth tour please email GEAppliances@allisonpr.com. See here for more images of top news and kitchen vignettes from KBIS.
For more than 30 years, the Monogram™ luxury appliance brand has been synonymous with impeccable craftsmanship and sophisticated design. Through artisan-inspired quality control and a relentless commitment to innovation, Monogram offers unique kitchen solutions to discerning consumers. For more information, visit www.monogram.com and follow @MonogramAppliances on Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest or YouTube to experience the #MarkofLuxury.
About GE Appliances
At GE Appliances we make the world a better place, and our team is committed to leading in the communities where we live and work. Today, our appliances are in 50 percent of all U.S. homes, and our business is committed to serving every family in the country. We are a purpose-rooted and passion-driven organization that believes there is always a better way. We manufacture and sell products under the Monogram®, Café™, GE Profile™, GE®, Haier, and Hotpoint brands. Our products include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners and water filtration systems. For more information on our company, brands, and corporate citizenship, visit www.geappliancesco.com.