LOUISVILLE, Ky.—May 29, 2019—Dedicated to bringing smarter technologies and new innovations for better home experiences, GE Appliances, a Haier company, will feature its latest innovations at the Pacific Coast Builders Conference (PCBC) 2019, May 30-31 in San Francisco. PCBC is the largest homebuilding tradeshow on the West Coast, offering attendees and manufacturing partners a productive and engaging forum.
GE Appliances’ standout products being displayed in its PCBC booth include:
- CAFÉ™. The brand that brings customizable hardware choices to modern kitchen appliances for the mass premium consumer in unique finishes:
- Matte white disrupts the industry’s sea of stainless, offering a finish for the stylish consumer shopping within a premium price range.
- Modern glass, the first glass appliance line available in the U.S., features richly lustered platinum under glass fronts on each of the appliances for your kitchen.
- Kitchen Hub. The recently launched high-tech, high-style Kitchen Hub is designed for consumers looking to modernize their space, maximize their cooking resources and connect their IoT devices in one central, eye-catching command center.
- New Wall Ovens with Air Fry Technology. Taking the air fry trend to a new level, GE Appliances has introduced the first wall ovens to include a hot air fry mode with enhanced precision algorithms. Integrating the technology as part of its CAFÉ and GE Profile™ lines of built-in wall ovens offers a convenient option for healthier eating.
- Monogram® Launches New Collections. The ultrapremium brand worked closely with high-end designers to achieve a seamless, contemporary feel through elevated craftsmanship, meticulously selected materials and attention to every luxury detail:
- Statement Collection. The perfect blend of traditional and modern with the use of bold edge-to-edge handles, gleaming stainless steel and rich interactive graphic displays. Large windows and minimal use of knobs take the collection to an elevated kitchen design with accents that unify the aesthetic.
- Minimalist Collection. Takes the use of modern edges and seamless lines even further with precisely crafted metal framing and enhanced interior visibility. Knobs and handles are eliminated wherever possible with tap-to-open features and the use of a unique LCD interactive display.
- Haier Small-Space Appliances. Haier delivers smart design that lets consumers make the most of their space. With freestanding and built-in kitchen appliances designed specifically for kitchens in urban condos, small houses, vacation homes, basements and microspaces, Haier has thought about the needs of the consumer when space is at a premium.
In addition to an array of impressive products, PCBC attendees visiting the GE Appliances doubly expanded 3,000-square-foot booth #1251 will also be treated to one-of-a-kind, delicious cooking demonstrations. These experiences will be led by Spike TV’s Bar Rescue personality, Chef Brian Duffy, and the newest addition to the GE Appliances family, Great American Grandma Ally Phillips, who advocates for the importance of cooking, cultural and family traditions in the kitchen, as well as serves as a brand ambassador for the company’s leading appliances.
“PCBC offers our team a unique opportunity to connect directly with leaders in the homebuilding industry and give them an up-close and personal look at our newest and most innovative offerings,” said John Boyd, vice president of contract sales, GE Appliances. “We are proud to showcase such a diverse portfolio featuring products and collections that address a variety of preferences, including personalization, small-space living, modernization with connectivity and luxury design.”
Stop by GE Appliances’ booth #1251 to learn more about its latest builder-focused innovations. For additional information, visit www.geappliances.com.
About GE Appliances
GE Appliances, a Haier company, creates “good things, for life” through our passion for great appliances and the happiness they can bring to every household. With the Monogram®, CAFÉ™, GE Profile™, GE®, Haier and Hotpoint brands, people have more choices for making their kitchens and homes amazing each day. Our products include refrigerators, freezers, cooking products, dishwashers, washers, dryers, air conditioners and water filtration systems. For more information, visit www.geappliances.com/our-company.